- Indoor rowing is an effective full-body, low-impact workout; Flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel
- Includes the Performance Monitor 5, giving you accurate, comparable data for every row; Adjustable monitor arm
- 14-inch seat height, nickel-plated chain, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle
- Easily separates into two pieces for storage. Caster wheels make it mobile
- Requires footprint of 9 x 4 feet; 500-pound capacity; 5-year frame warranty
The dependable performance of our Model D Indoor Rower has made it the bestselling indoor rower in the world. Recognized by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training, the Model D delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and improve muscle tone.
The Model D is efficiently engineered and will last a lifetime. The Model D is the same machine used by Olympic-level athletes to train for their sport-it’ll take the abuse of heavy training day after day. The Model D is a solid piece of exercise equipment offered at a great value.
The Performance Monitor 5 allows you to track data such as distance, speed, pace, calories burned, and watts. A backlit display screen illuminates automatically when you start your workout. The user-friendly menu helps you manage a wide range of features such as preset workouts, games, and multiple languages. Store or transfer your performance data to your Mac or PC with a USB Flash Drive (not included). ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity allow you to pair with compatible heart rate monitors for wireless heart rate monitoring. The wireless capabilities of the PM5 also support machine-to-machine racing and connectivity to computers and smartphones.
Included with every purchase: User Manual, Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide, tools and assembly instructions.
The Model D is covered by a limited 5-year warranty on the frame and 2-year warranty on the PM and moving parts.”