- Aluminum rowing beam for smoother seat sliding; ball-bearing rollers for smooth rowing stroke; durable rowing strap that’s built to last; 8 levels of smooth, quiet magnetic resistance
- Multi-functional workout monitor that tracks total strokes, strokes per minute, workout time, distance and calories burned
- Pivoting footplates for larger range of motion; foot straps for added security; comfortable padded, molded seat; foam rowing handle for secure, comfortable grip
- Phone/water bottle holder to hold drinks, remotes or cell phones during workout; built-in wheels for portability
- Upgraded floor protectors; stores easily on end
A quality rower for home: with the Stamina magnetic rowing machine 1110, you’re not sacrificing quality for affordability and convenience: you’re just trading the crowded gym for the peace and quiet of your own home. The eight levels of adjustable magnetic resistance are quiet enough to row in the same room with others so that you can spend time with family and improve your fitness. This also means you can row at the crack of dawn without waking the entire house. When you’re finished with your rowing workout, simply store the rower in a closet or corner on its end. Smooth, comfortable rowing: in addition to the smooth magnetic resistance, the rower includes many other performance and comfort upgrades. The aluminum rowing beam and ball-bearing rollers help the seat glide on both the push-off and return while the pivoting footplates and foot straps ensure your feet are secure when rowing. Your comfort was also in mind when designing the machine. With the foam rowing handle, padded, molded seat and a multi-purpose holder for your beverages, cell phone and other devices, you’ll want to row for longer sessions simply because it’s comfortable and convenient. Motivation to keep rowing: despite its comfort and convenience, there are going to be times when you want to cut your workout short. But fret not: the rower’s multi-functional workout monitor will motivate you to keep going and reach that next goal. The monitor displays your total strokes, strokes per minute, workout time, distance and calories burned so you’ll be able to track your progress.